- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractServerPage, Cocoon, JSGenerator, Pagesheet, PythonGenerator, XSPGenerator
public interface Modifiable
This interface is implemented by those classes that change
their behavior/results over time (non-ergodic).
- CVS $Id: Modifiable.html 1304258 2012-03-23 10:09:27Z ilgrosso $
- Stefano Mazzocchi, Pierpaolo Fumagalli
Queries the class to estimate its ergodic period termination.
boolean modifiedSince(long date)
- Queries the class to estimate its ergodic period termination.
This method is called to ensure the validity of a cached product. It
is the class responsibility to provide the fastest possible
implementation of this method or, whether this is not possible and the
costs of the change evaluation is comparable to the production costs,
to return true directly with no further delay, thus reducing
the evaluation overhead to a minimum.
- true if the class ergodic period is over and the class
would behave differently if processed again, false if the
resource is still ergodic so that it doesn't require
Copyright © 1999-2010 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.