This is a collection of notes to assist with long-term planning and development.
There is much discussion of issues and Random Thought (RT) threads on the cocoon-dev mailing list (and elsewhere). However, details get lost in the sheer volume. This is the place to document the summary of discussions on some key topics. Some new and complex capabilities will take lots of design and specification before they can be implemented.
Another use for this collection of notes is as a place to quickly store a snippet from an email discussion or even a link to a discussion thread. The concepts can then be fleshed-out over time.
These planning documents are intended to be concise notes only. They are also ever-evolving, because as issues are addressed these notes will be revised.
Topics and Issues
- Release Plan - major things to do before the next release.
- New Cocoon 2.2 Documentation - a coordinated review of all documentation, to prepare for the Cocoon-2.2 release.
- Not maintained: Documentation - revisions and additions are required
- Not maintained: Documentation History of Changes
- Not maintained: Documentation To Do List
- Not maintained: Documentation Issues
- Not recent: Linkstatus - Tools to assess and mend any broken hyperlinks