This document lists all of the available transformers of Apache Cocoon and describes their purpose.
A transformer is the central point in a sitemap pipeline. Within a pipeline match, transformers consume SAX events and emit SAX events. Transformers are placed inside a pipeline match between a generator and a serializer. You can include several transformers within a pipeline match. Any pipeline match containing a generator and transformer must end with a serializer.
In the sitemap file, each transformer has a unique name which is mapped to a java class. One transformer name must be declared as the default transformer. Each transformer may have additional configuration information specified in child elements.
For more conceptual information about transformers see the sitemap.
The Transformers in Apache Cocoon
- XSLT Transformer (The default transformer)
- Fragment Extractor Transformer
- I18n Transformer
- Log Transformer
- SQL Transformer
- Filter Transformer
- Read DOM Session Transformer
- Write DOM Session Transformer
- XInclude Transformer
- CInclude Transformer
- EncodeURL Transformer
- SourceWriting Transformer
- Augment Transformer
- JX Template Transformer
- LDAP Transformer (optional)
- Lexical Transformer (optional)
- Parser Transformer (optional)
- Pattern Transformer (optional)
- Session Transformer (optional)